Makeup Class and Final Exam

As required by CUNY and the College, we will make up the cancelled class, due to Superstorm Sandy, with an additional assignment.

We cannot add a class on Monday, December 17, because the College has scheduled Wednesday classes to meet on that day.

Instead, I will add an additional reading response assignment that will be due on December 17, on the course blog, and will be worth 5% of your final grade. To accommodate this additional assignment, I will be reducing the value of the in-class presentation from 20% to 15%.

As for the Final Exam, it will be handed out in class on Monday, December 10, and will be due on Friday, December 21, at 6:00 PM, on Blackboard.

I apologize for the changes, but as you can understand, Sandy and its aftermath was very disruptive. I appreciate your patience as I try to balance the requirements of our course with your own schedules and workload.

Please note that this supersedes any earlier announcement about making up class on December 17, the date the final exam will be distributed, and the date the final exam is due.

This entry was posted in Announcements. Bookmark the permalink.