Access your QWriting account
- If you do have an account, log in to QWriting. You might have created an account before for another class that uses the qwriting.qc.cuny.edu platform.
- If you don’t have an account, you must first create an account.
Sign up for our course blog
- Visit our website at http://newtechnologies.qwriting.qc.cuny.edu.
- At the top of the sidebar, you will find a link to Join this course.
- You now have an account for our class and can post new entries, comment on existing content, and respond to any feedback.
We will be using QWriting for two purposes:
- Students who present in class can earn extra credit by posting a summary of their presentations within a day of presenting in class. Optional.
- Students who are selected to respond to the in-class presentations must post their responses by the following week. Required.
I also encourage you to read my class summaries and to respond as you see fit.